The following are highlights from the October School Board Meeting:
1. Superintendent’s Report – Superintendent Rau shared this year’s State of the District report which included our progress, initiatives and areas for growth.
2. Approval of October Personnel Report
3. Approval of Course Selection Guide Revision
4. Approval of Board Policy 150 Title 1 – Comparability of Services
5. Approval of Contracts and Agreements
7. Approval of Monthly Financial Reports
8. Approval of 2019-2020 McCaskey Campus Student Activities & Organizations
9. Approval of Change Orders
10. Approval of PlanCon Part G for Buchanan and Reynolds
11. Approval of Payments
11. Board Discussion – Policy 220 Student Expression/Distribution and Posting of Materials
12. Board Discussion – Policy 221 Dress and Grooming (students)
12. Next Meeting: Tuesday, November 19, 7 p.m. @ McCaskey East B123.
Attached Files -
|October 16, 2019 Personnel Report|