The following are highlights from the May School Board Meeting:
1. Superintendent’s Report – Kudos Cards for National History Day winner – Amia London (Martin Student); Acts of Kindness recognition for Eric Hoover (Instructional Coach), Talia Mylin (SFRS), and Colin Gibbel (Reynolds student)
4. Approval of 2019 J.P. McCaskey Campus Diploma Candidates
5. Approval of Board Policies
9. Board Policies First Reading:
10. Next Meeting: Tuesday, June 18, 7 p.m. @ McCaskey East B123. There will be no Committee of the Whole Meetings or Board Meeting held in the month of July.
Attached Files -
|May 28 2019 Personnel Report|