The following are highlights from the October School Board Meeting:
1. Superintendent’s Report – Superintendent Rau recognized Lincoln PE Teacher Brett McCoy and School Nurse Brenda Burley for saving a parent’s life by providing CPR during dismissal time. Both individuals received a Kudos Card.
Superintendent Rau also provided a State of the District presentation which included our District profile and an overview of District initiatives,
2. Approval of October 16, 2018 Personnel
3. Approval of Board Policy 810 Transportation
4. Approval of Board Policy 810.1 School Bus Drivers and School Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers
5. Approval of Board Policy 810.3 School Vehicle Drivers
6. Approval of 2019-2020 Course Selection Guide Revision
7. Approval of the December Holiday Schedule – District Offices will be closed December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 with limited staff on Friday, December 28.
8. Approval of Contracts and Agreements
9. Approval of 2018-19 McCaskey Campus Student Activities and Clubs
11. First Reading: Board Policy 218 Student Discipline
12. First Reading: Board Policy 233 Suspension and Expulsion
13. Budget Brief – Mr. Matthew Przywara
Attached Files -
|October 16 2018 Personnel Report|