The following are highlights from the February School Board Meeting:
1. Superintendent’s Report – Superintendent Rau introduced Attorney Dan Urevick-Ackelsberg with the Public Interest Law Center. He provided an update on our fair funding lawsuit.
2. Approval of February Personnel Report
3. Approval of Four Day Work Weeks – beginning the week of June 15 through the week of August 3. District buildings will be open to the public between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m., Mondays through Thursday.
4. Approval of Pan Atlantic Foundation
5. Approval of Contracts and Agreements
7. Approval of Construction Project Change Orders
8. Approval of February Payments
9. Approval of 2020 Resolution for Charter Funding Reform
10. Next Meeting: Tuesday, March 17, 7 p.m. @ McCaskey East B123
Attached Files -
|February 18, 2020 Personnel Report|